How to Help Grassroots Grow
By tapping into the power of collective action, Grassroots connects you with tons of like-minded individuals who are also looking to make a lasting difference in your neighborhood. Campaigns are only activated if enough people rally together—guaranteeing that your contribution will achieve something awesome that you couldn’t do alone.
Here are the small steps you can take to make a big impact:
1. Support an active campaign.
- Donate to a campaign you care about. The project will receive 100% of your donation.
- Spread the word to at least five friends by using the Facebook and Twitter buttons on each campaign page.
- Follow the campaign’s progress under the past campaigns section of the Grassroots site.
- Pay it forward by gifting your donation. When you select “Give this Groupon as a Gift” at checkout, you’ll increase the power of collective action by connecting someone you care about with a cause that benefits the whole community.
- Commute to work by parade to celebrate the project’s success.
2. Start a Campaign of your own.
3. Become a matching donor for a future campaign.
4. Keep up with the Grassroots blog to get updates from community partners, learn best practices from our Campaign Organizers, see highlights from top campaigns, and win prizes for interacting with us and sharing your own brilliant ideas.